It's said that Queenstown can be an expensive place to live and play, it's true, it can cost alot but there are a number of things you can do here that won't take an arm or leg away from you! It's said that Queenstown can be an expensive place to live and play, it's true, it can cost alot but there are a number of things you can do here that won't take an arm or leg away from you!
1. Frisbee Golf. Great walk around the park, well laid out course and heaps of fun for the whole family. It's free, but you may need a Frisbee and a map, available from any sports store in Town.
2. Soak up the Scenery, I know this isn't really an activity, but it is enjoyable, get out and soak it up!
3. Get on the lake with a Kayak or other water boat on the waterfront, from $12 per hour.
4. Get up the gondola it's less than $20 or you could walk it and well worth the visit, The Luge is up the top there too (more than $20)
5. Mini golf. Head on up to Caddy shack for a round of mini-golf in a themed indoor mini golf adventure.
Anyone else got any options for under $20? I started trying to think of 10, but almost got stuck at 3!!
It’s the moment that everyone looks forward to every year; the American Express Opening Party is fun...
C’mon babe, why don’t we paint the town . and All that Jazz! An outstanding cast is bringing this gl...
Luxury real estate company New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty launches in Nelson...