Gibbston Valley vineyard has an extraordinary underground wine cave that was sculpted from schist rock to provide the perfect cool atmosphere for our wines to mature.
This is where you will sample our latest wine infusions as we talk you through our winemaking secrets and what makes this region so special.
Gibbston Valley’s vines are just the beginning of our winery experience.
- Visit the oldest Pinot Noir vines in the region.
- Explore the largest wine cave in New Zealand.
- Taste our award winning wines.
- Dine at our award winning restaurant.
- Cycle our many Gibbston Valley bike trails (bike hire available).
- Return transport available from Queenstown daily.